Welcome to Back Nine Board of Advisors, where we have created
the world’s best business networking and mentoring teams. Want to join us?
Visit A Chapter Near You
What is Back Nine Board of Advisors all about?
We believe that every entrepreneur should have access to resources, tools and people that will help ensure their business and life are an incredible success.
We believe these resources and tools should be fun, affordable and available to all who will use them wisely.
In everything we do we believe in challenging the way the game of business is played and as a result, we play a different game with different rules with a very different outcome.
We just happen to have created the world’s best business networking and mentoring teams. Want to join us?
How do we do this?
- First, we play a different game with different rules.
- Second, we believe in doing less and achieving more, and
- Third, we believe in serving our community and our bottom line at the same time.
#1 – Different Game, Different Rules
- We believe it’s not about more profit, rather it’s about more profit and more life;
- We believe that when properly designed, a business can be fun and exciting, not terrifying and stressful causing us sleepless nights staring at the ceiling; and
- We believe in a creative brainstorming process called Masterminding, allowing us to solve any challenge and create solutions not thought possible left to our own devices.
#2 – Doing Less, Achieving More
- We believe it’s about choosing to work more ON our business, and less IN our business;
- We believe it’s about leveraging time, money and ideas. For example we use something called “Business Golf” to build high trust relationships, faster. Click here to learn more; and
- We believe that a properly designed business means the busier a business gets, the more time the business owner has.
#3 – Serving Our Community and Bottom Line at the Same Time
- We believe in the philosophy that Givers Gain;
- We believe that our approach called Strategic Philanthropy creates a genuine triple-win; and
- We believe that we can leave this world a better place, for our grandchildren, than it is for us.
Here’s What Others Have To Say:
“The mastermind session provided me with a great opportunity to receive feedback from other business people and allowed me to deal with challenges in my business and condensed the time to make a decision to 30 minutes. I left with a plan of action.”
- Scott Huelscamp, Financial Planner, Denver
And here’s what one of our Members had to say, saluting our Military Veterans on Nov 11 and sharing a recent success story from her Chapter in Denver, CO: